Please check your scores as USDF has them recorded, USDF results are the official, final word as far as test scores go: https://www.usdf.org/scorecheck/
Each fall in October or November ADA holds their annual awards banquet to recognize the achievements of our members during the show season. Awards that are presented at the banquet are as follows:
- Level awards at Training Level, First Level, Second Level and Third Level and above, presented to the top horse and rider combinations, Junior, Adult Amateur and Senior, champion and reserve champion.
- Horse of the year award, champion and reserve champion.
- Rider of the year award, champion and reserve champion.
- 60% certificates
- Musical Freestyle Awards
- Prix Caprilli Award
- Pas de Deux Award
- Quadrille Team Award
For descriptions of these awards and their requirements please read the following document, which also describes the ASH awards program (note ASH awards are separate from ADA and given out by ASH at their awards banquet):
Further awards at the ADA Banquet include:
- Kathryn Brooks Award
- Christine Erikson Super Volunteer Award
- Volunteer awards
- Super Senior Dressage Horse Award
These awards are designed to recognize the achievements and contributions of individuals who may not be competing but are absolutely indispensable to the local dressage community.