Welcome to the Alaska Dressage Association, a Group Member Organization (GMO) of the United States Dressage Federation’s Region 6. ADA is a non-profit association whose mission is to promote and encourage a high standard of dressage throughout the state of Alaska, primarily through educational programs, publications, events, and an awards program covering all USEF/USDF recognized shows.
2017 will mark ADA’s 36th year of holding licensed dressage shows in Anchorage each summer, as well as hosting schooling shows, clinics, and related events and providing technical support so that other show managers can include dressage classes in their shows.
The Alaska Dressage Association is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization and donations are tax deductible.
Current 2017 Sponsors: Thank you so much!
Platinum Level ($500 or more)
- Anchorage Fracture and Orthopedic Clinic (http://www.afoc.com/)
- Zo Hawkins, owner “Zahara’s Horses and Hounds”
- Sue and John Mues
Gold Level: In honor of Margaret Adams ($100-$499)
- Ardene and Lauren Eaton
- Beth Theisen, owner “Two Rivers Ranch.”
- Dana Eaton of Eaton Equestrian Center, LLC (http://www.eatonequestrian.com/)
- Deana J. Johnson, owner “Alaska Equestrian Enterprises.” Donation in memory of Norma J. Benson
- Carolyn Schultz, owner “Hillside Dressage, LLC”
- Cass Crandall
- Debbie Erickson, owner “Silver Legacy Stables.”
- Janet Mulder, owner “Alaska Icelandic Horse Farm.”
- Marti Miller
- Sigrun Robertson
- The Ritter Family
- The Capps Family
Silver Level ($50-$99)
- Debbie Moloznik
- Genevieve Nolan
- Jennifer Spencer
- Kathleen Gliva
- Ruth Spees
Bronze Level ($49 and under)
- Raena Schraer
- Carrie Patnode